Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey there everyone!

Hey everyone! How are you doing today? I am good.

No baby brother yet! He is due tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my Mom and Dad's anniversary. And our friend's Greg and Becky's anniversary also! So, let us all wish them a Happy Anniversary!

Happy 14th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Happy 14th Anniversary Greg and Becky!

They Greg and Becky were married the same year and same day!

Isn't that funny? We meet these people and they have the same anniverday as Mom and Dad!

Julianna got Juli Albright an American Girl doll today for birthday/potty training!! She was very excieted and now she is here!

See you later!

Luanna

6 comments:

Kristel said...

Lu,
Great post!!!!! And say ''Happy Anniversary!'' to your mom and dad 4 me would ya? Thanx!
type 2 u l8r!
KK

Luanna Joy Wright said...

KK,
Thanks! I told them! What' up? Anything going on at you house?

Lu

Esther J. said...

Luanna

We didn't give Greg and Becky our Blog addresses did we?? If we didn't then they will never se that!! Unless of course we tell them somtime!! Do I make a point??

Esther

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary Michael and Shawna!!

Luanna-- Anxiously awaiting news of a little brother!! :-)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Listen,
Becky knows mine.....siter squeeze. And I told her to take a look here...she knows about it.

LJW~~~

Unknown said...

WOW! What a privilege to be included in such an important blog! I feel honored. I will continue that baby boy will be born today. We still have a few hours left!!! :)

Right now at this very moment 14 years ago, Greg and I were taking our wedding vows! Isn't that neat!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
B