Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some Friendship Quotes

Here are some friendship quotes that were on my igoogle page different days.

Just thought I would share them with you!

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. - Jim Morrison

My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would give you the abiliy to see yourself as others see you...then you would realize what a truly special person you are. - Barbara A. Billings

My father always used to say that, when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. - Lee Iacocca

A friend is the person who knows all about you and still loves you. - Elbert Hubbert This one is todays!

Well, I will let you go for now! Karson and Mom are doing good and so is the rest of the family! We got some school supplies yesterday and so now I am all ready to start and we do not start tell next month, the day after Labor Day!

As Tigger would say, "Tata for now!"


Luanna J. Wright

No comments: