Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mini Update..







Howdy all! How are you? I am good!


Flu...did that hit any of you? Well, it did all of us except mom! Boy is she blessed! Although she is having a problem of her own. She has a mucle stetched. But it is getting better.

Dad did not throw up just other stuff but Esther and I did. Esther layed on the bathroom floor for 36 hours...
Sunday we had a special service for Trav since he is leaving in a couple of weeks. And we also had Karson's dedication. We had the whole service at South Park Church which is where my Grandparents pastor.
I am going to get and Air Force shirt of some sort that says something about my uncle being in the air force. I just have to choose. If you go to cafepress.com and put in "uncle air force" you get lots of options!! :) Help!








4 comments:

Esther J. said...

Lu,
I read that post! That is a nice one! Talk to you later sis!

Ess

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thanks for reading my post!!

Luanna

Vicki Holloway said...

Lu,

I enjoy reading your posts. They are so interesting and informative! I really like the pictures, too. The picture of the whole family is really good! Have a good week-end!

Love,
Vicki

Kristel said...

Hey, you all got sick? Sorry to hear that. Yes, I agree, your mom is blessed for not getting sick. Hopefully, Karson did not get sick with the flu! Luckily, we haven't got that in 3 years. Well, I have to go! KK