Monday, November 2, 2009

On Friday night we went down to the Sundstroms' Farm because they were having a fall party! It was fun! We took with us our friends, Zach and McKenzie! The hayride was cold but who cares?

Saturday night was, of course, Halloween! And we, of course, went trick or treating! I was a nurse, Esther was Little Red Riding Hood, Julianna was Dorothy, and Karson was a jacolantern!

I have had some 9 weeks exams and here are some grades:

Bible: 100%
History: 94.5%
English: 91.5%


On Friday I have a Science Test and tomorrow I have a math!

Well, thanks to my dear aunt Charity I have a new templete! Thanks Charity!

Travis and Charity are leaving soon. So sad. :-( We will miss them! Trav and Char are coming out here tomorrow night for some dessert! Guess who is making it! :-) If you said me, your guess is correct!

See ya!
Luanna

1 comment:

Michael Wright said...

You are an awesome daughter, Lu! I love you a bunch, Daddy!