Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey!



Hello! How is everyone doing? I am doing good! How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was good!

We went to Harold and Betty Rosbrough's log house for Thanksgiving! It was fun! There house is awesome! :) I would so live there if I could! Some of the guys played football, went paint balling...the ladies stayed inside and did a couple different crafts or just one depending on which one they wanted to do!

For some of the time I helped out with Mali, Nathan and April Rosbrough's little girl! :) I also watched Isabella and Mali on a blanket some of the time..then I held Mali for a while! :)
Isabella is Sonny and Missy Rosbrough's little girl!

I could just babysit them all of the time if I could! (Mali is to the left and Bella to the right!)

It was a fun time!
Dad and Julie were sick last week so we had to deal with that.
Friday we put up our Christmas decorations so that was fun!

Now, it is your turn to tell me a little about what you have been up to in the past few days!

See you!
Luanna

7 comments:

SJW said...

Beautiful page, dearie! I'm glad we got to go through with our plans for Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the day as well.

Cindy said...

I enjoyed looking at your blog. I will try to keep up with it from time to time.

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thanks girls, or should I say, ladies! And I will try to keep it up to date!

Thanks for visiting!!

Vicki Holloway said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Your blog looks great!

Charity said...

Hey, Lu. Nice layout. I just changed mine over to Christmas too. I try to check your blog when I have internet access. =) I hope I get to see you this weekend while I'm in KC. Well, I should probably head for bed. =)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thanks Vicki! :)
How have you been recently? :)


Thanks Charity! I will have to check out your blog! :) It is exciting that you are back for a bit! :) See you Saturday, hopefully!

Kristel said...

Hey! Neat blog. Love it! I had a wild Thanksgiving with my cousins. The next day we caught a tree on fire, and the next day my great-grandpa broke his hip and part of his leg!
KK