Friday, January 15, 2010

Just to let you know.....

That, my Great-Grandpa and the group are fine! They have been evacuated to the Dominican Republic. My Great-Grandma got to talk to him yesterday! I got to hear his voice today on the radio!

We have been on TV! My mom was the main one interviewed and we had TV crews here 6 times...maybe you saw us! We were on (us kids) one time!

Channel 41, 9, 5, and Fox 4!!

Have a great day and still remember to pray for them while they stay down there for a couple more days and then have their flight back to the states!

Thanks!
Luanna


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very glad that your grandpa is safe! Please let us know if he is interviewed and we can see the video to it. Thanks! Cindy

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thanks for checking on my blog, Cindy!! =)