Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend...

Hi, everyone! :-)
Well, the funeral and visitation was very nice...I even cried some and he wasn't even my grandpa...but hearing what an amazing man he was and with other people around me crying, it just made me tear!
The visitation was nice, just my mom and dad and I went to that because the kids were with babysitters. After we saw Grandpa, we went and visited with the Winkler family the most...David and Angela (two close frends of mine) and I all talked and had fun together and we even were outside in the freezing cold SNOW! It was snowing in Manhattan, Saturday nite!!!!

The funeral was also nice, but right now I am not going to take time to go into description of that....
And, Angela really liked the flowers I got her...mom got some pics so maybe I can post some later...

Another post tomorrow..if not before!! :-)

~Lovely Luanna~

No comments: