Sunday, March 2, 2008

Babysitting job =)

Hi all! How are you doing?

Mom has taken on a job of babysitting her cousin (and mine) Lynette's baby, Meredith Ann.

She will be babysitting Monday, Wednesday and Friday of weeks here for a while.

If I help out alot (which I will she is so tiny and cute) I will get payed some of the money!!!

I fed her all by myself (which almost everybody can feed a baby even Julianna!) and then of course she just had to spit up on me! I can hold her standing and sitting and I think she likes me!!!

(P.S. mom will get payed the money and then maybe I will get a little of the money!!)

Well, Gotta run!

Luanna

4 comments:

Brenda said...

How fun! It's nice to get paid while you do something you already enjoy. :-)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

I am just getting ready to post a picture of Meredith. Please check back for more posts!

Luanna J. Wright

Lynette said...

I'm so happy that Meredith Anne gets to be with your family when she can't be with Joel and I. With you, I know she is safe and loved. Thanks for helping take care of her!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Lynette,
You are welcome! We enjoy doing it!

=) Your cuz,
Luanna

P.S. she is definitely loved! =)