Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Vacation!

Our Vacation to Salem, Ohio!

If you all would like to see pictures please go to my dad's blog at: www.mjwsjw.wordpress.com


The kid cousins are Erica 7 and Christopher 4 (which are brother and sister) then all of these are brother and sister: Brian 16, Kayla 13, Courteny 10, and Alyssa 7.

Erica and Christopher are Ken and Carol's kids. Carol is my dad's cousin. And then the other kids belong to Drew and Melonie. Melonie is my dad's cousin also. Then in some of the pictures there might be some pictures of some older people, those are my Great-Uncle Joe and Great-Aunt Freda which are Carol and Melonie's mother and father. Uncle Joe and Aunt Freda have two other boys also, but they were not able to come. Randy and Darrian and their families. Randy and his wife and maybe his daughter were going to visit Darrian!!

Well, ttyl!

Comment soon.

BTY: we just got home today!

LUANNA

4 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Is anyone going to comment? =)


Luanna

Brenda said...

Hi Luanna - I just looked at all your pictures from Salem. It looks like you really had a good time with your cousins. I love Easter and still love to dye eggs!

I'm very happy that you will soon have a baby brother. Aaron and I are very excited about our new arrival and can't wait to find out what it will be.

Kristel said...

Hey, Luanna! Like your blog!! I've got one too! Sounds like you had ALOT of fun on your trip.
Kristel

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Brenda,
we did have a good time I suppose. Dad was sick part of the time we were there and Julianna was cutting 4 molors!

But after that I guess we did have fun!! =)

~ Luanna

Kristel,
Hello,
How are you? I am good.
WE did have fun except my dad was sick part of the time and my sister was cutting 4 teeth.

Does Kayla have a blog?

You can email me or post anytime!!

~ Luanna