Friday, December 19, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Merry Chistmas! These pics mom took! :) Enjoy!

How is everyone doing? I am good. Today is our last day of school and then we get a two week vacation! YES! Maybe you guys do not believe it but lately I have had lots of school. 6th grade is probably not my favortie grade! :) I wrote another Library Research Report this year and have been working on it recently. Today we are going to go to Wal-mart (and some other places) and get my folder to put my report in and put pictures on the front and be done! ;)


Dad is gone right now and is in St. Louis but will be back tonight. He was there for his job working at a hospital called Ranken Jordan working. He left EARLY yesterday morning and will be back tonight! :)


Last Sunday we sang in Salina. We went down Saturday and liked our hotel! :) It was new and Esther and I got to sleep in our own queen size beds! :)


Tomorrow morning is the Wright family breakfast/Chirstmas at Ryan's. Tomorrow night we are going to Bible Study.


Monday and Tuesday Mom and I are going to do some last minute shopping. This year she has done some on the internet but we have a few people to still shop for.


Christmas Eve Dad works but will probably get out early..we will do our Chirstmas then and then either go hear my aunt Darla sing or something.

Christmas Day is with the Wrights then the day after Christmas with the Englunds!

The guys are cooking breakfast for us at the Englunds!


Travis leaves the 27th of January for training and we will all miss him!


This is the Chirstmas pictures of us girls that Mom took and then later maybe I will post some of the pictures I took of Esther and Julianna!


Well, everyone have a good Chirstmas! I don't know if I will be back on here until after Chirstmas


Merry Chistmas!


Luanna J. Wright

6 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Luanna,
That is a wonderful post! I like it. Keep up the good work!! And I can't wait until we have our Christmas together! My FamiliesChristmas!!


Talk to you later.
Esther

This was by Esther.

Kristel said...

Hey, Gr8 post!!! U r talented at doing this kind of stuff, unfortunately, I am not. Well, read my blog and u might find a comment waitin' 4 ya! See u tommorow! KK

Brenda said...

What an adorable card! I love it!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thanks, Brenda! How is your little one?

Luanna

Esther J. said...

Luanna,
That is a very nice post! I resd it the other day!!

Talk to you later!
Esther Jaline

Jana said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!! Thanks for the Merry Christmas wish!! :-)