Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Report!

How is life going for you? Life is going alright for me.

We got back last night from singing in Marshfield, MO. We have sang in Salina, KS, Olathe, KS, and Marshfield MO. We had a little Christmas program set up and we sang the same songs (except for the congergational songs that dad changed everywhere we went) every place we sang.
Did you have a good Christmas? On Christmas Eve was our day. Dad worked some and then came home early and we hung out around the house and then went to two Chirstmas Eve services and then we out to eat with my Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Darla then came home and opened our Christmas presents. Christmas Day we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family. The 26th with my mom's. Then New Year's Day is with my Grandma Englund's family we have a Christmas gathering then. ;)

On the way back from Marshfield yesterday we stopped and saw my Grandma and Grandmpa Englund who are in Columbus, Kansas at a cabin for this week. Tomorrow is their anniversary. I know they can not read this but, Happy Anniversary! :)

We are possibly going to go down with my Uncle Eric and Aunt Ashlee and spend the night in the cabin then go to the McGhee thing, but I do not know if Eric and Ash are even going. :)
Pictures might be posted later. We will see. If you all want me too, please let me know!

Have a blessed New Year!

Hello, 2009!


Luanna

No comments: