Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello, everyone!

Hello, everyone!
How are you? I am good!

--31 days (counting today) until we go to Texas...=(.
I wish it were sooner. Charity might be flying down with us! She is going to let us know if she wants to or not in the next week, I think! =) It will be fun having her along if she comes.

We got a letter from Travis Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He says he is tired of wearing combat boots and camouflage. He just wants to wear jeans and a t-shirt. He says the Bible has been a great comfort for him! He has to drink a lot of water and once in a while gets some gatorade or a small glass of milk. =) He is going to be playing in the band at his graduation! He did not say what he was going to be playing...so, mom asked him in the letter she wrote him. A letter back to him was put into the mail process today!


School is going good. I wrote two reports in one day, one day! =)

Well, comment and let me know how you are doing!
Luanna

No comments: