Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other things.
















Well, folks, it looks like we are GOING TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







We will be gone March 25-31!!!!!!! We are going to also go to some different places while we are there. Like, the ocean, the Alamo, and my dad's cousin, Casandra!!



The only thing is.....42 days. :( :( :(



IT IS TERRIBLE!!!



Here are some photos you all can enjoy. One of Karson and then the rest are from the Kansas Day!




Luanna


P.S. Abe Lincoln was there!!!!

4 comments:

Esther J. said...

Karson! That boy! He is so cute! In that picture he really is! But he is adorable just how he is in real life!! Don't get me wrong! :)

Talk to you later!

Esther

P.S. 42 days is terrible! We are going to the ocean! It is great! :)

Esther J. said...

I wish is was not 42 days...oh, well.

Luanna =)

Kristel said...

Hey, Lu! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. I have been really sick with a BAD cold, so I haven't been able 2 get on2 the computer cuz I was germy. Well, I have some more things on my blog! Check it out! Oh, and Karson is SOOOOO cute!
KK

Esther J. said...

Luanna,
Those are nice pics. Did you take any of them? Again,Karson is so absolutely cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See ya later!

Esther J. Wright