Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hair do! =)







Today..my hair do is my side braid! Here is how to do it:








You will need:




- hairspray




- two bobby pins




- a ponytail








You must know how to braid! First..you take a section of hair and kindav bump it up and twist and do a cross with the bobby pins to secure it! :)




Then, start to braid and bring the braid over to the side and the secure the end with a ponytail holder! :) If you have curly hair like me, then pull some hairs out and make sure they are curly or curl them to add a touch of romance to your hair! <3>

(and sometimes if my hair isn't working like I want it to...I will use a brush or comb maybe to smooth the bump..and it doesn't have to be huge just a small distinciton between the rest!

Singing out,
Luanna

1 comment:

Kristel said...

Cool hairdo! I don't know if I could try this on myself..... but maybe I could do it on someone else. Oh, and I liked your pics above this one! =) KK