Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Update! =)

This weekend I got to spend time with Sharlenae and Brianna Dotson! :-) It was the best time ever! We even got a little shopping in on the whole deal! Last minute but ever so fun. I don't have any pics uploaded of us together yet..nor does my mom, but when I do I will post some! They are beautiful girls...I am so glad to be friends with them! <3>
Here is a picture of the day! and this weekend we are going popcorn picking with my aunt and uncle! Whohoo! And I have a photo shoot coming up! :-)
Signing out,
Luanna

3 comments:

Jessica G said...

Looking forward to more pictures. :)

Vicki Holloway said...

Shopping with the girls is always a good thing! Glad you had a good week-end...

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Ahh, thanks Jessica! :) And yes, Aunt Vicki, shopping is a good thing! And they are the greatest girls to be around! :) I love them soo much and love both of you as well, Jessica and Vicki!