Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am in LOVE with this beautiful little cafe scene! :) It is so romantic and cute! It would be SOOOO FUN to do a photo shoot of someone here...and my self :) I am absolutely in LOVE with France, Italy, and England right now! Especially France...I think this is in Italy. :) I will post some more pics of other country pics I am liking! :)
Don't get me wrong, the US is beautiful...but there is something about these other countries aross the ocean. They are unique just like our America is unique! I am going to one day tour Europe and all these gorgeous countries...hopefully! :D

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, just wondering where you got the Paris Cafe background?

Unknown said...

Hey, Nan! :D
I got it from google and then put it as my background...look up Italy pictures in google :D

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Sorry...that was me Luanna :D

Brianna said...

Cool...thanks for the info! I'll have to check it out sometime! :D