Monday, March 21, 2011

Whoooooo! =)

I simply love spring and summer and these are the reasons why:
1. No school in the summer and a spring break! :-)
2. Friends over to play outside and grill out!
3. Go on walks and bike rides!
4. GO out and talk to the neighbors!
5. SNOWCONES!
and yeah, I just love this time of year...oh and its warm enough we can wear no shoes and just have fun! oh and water time!
I am excited that today is suppose to be so warm and tonight we are going to grill out and have a picnic! =) Better get to work so I can enjoy the day!
Miss Nasa

4 comments:

Esther J. said...

I totally agree with you! :) This is like my favorite time of year...besides Christmas!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Haha! yep! :)

Jessica G said...

I LOVE Spring. :)

Kristel said...

I really love spring, too!! It is so warm and we can go outside! YIPEE! =)