Wednesday, February 8, 2012

fashion. workouts. life.

hey beautiful readers! so sorry I haven't posted yet again in forever. this IS going to change. I promise. :)
so I am going to start right into showing you guys some pretty awesome pictures of things I am loving...
these are taken from tumblr and pinterst. I am OBSESSED with tumblr. its like one of my top things I check every day!:) its awesomeness... so let's get started!;)

in love with long dresses. :) think I am going to maybe even make one soon if I can talk Grandma into helping me!;)

I cannot express my love for these shoes.

I kinda need this shirt.

Hunger Games...don't know much about it, but love Taylor Swift ft. Civil War's song for it and and maybe going to read the books!:)

and yet another obsession...vintage cameras..

wish I had some Toms. they are adorable and all the rage right now!:)

OBSESSED with owls.

and loving the pics of Taylor visiting kids at the Ronald McDonald house:) she is great with kids!





So there are some fun pictures of some fun things!:) hopefully something gave you inspiration or an idea! ;)
Workouts-well I really need some muscle strengthening...not lying...these muscles aren't very strong. haha. but i want to work on it! I have done some working out in my days....but I haven't stayed on a serious schedule for very long since Dad's leg broke. which was 2 years ago. :/
this past year and this year I have done some but I want to do BETTER!
so far this week I have jogged/walked twice for 20 minutes...yesterday that did include me starting off and increasing in speed but today it didn't. we did that before starting the 20 minutes. Esther and I did jogging and then walking and we jogged about 3 times walking in between. :) it was hard, but felt good. it was cold, but hey! ;) we are determined. we will do it again Friday and then if we feel led, on Saturday again!:)

I hope you guy's February is going fab. I want to say also, that I have some awesome friends. right now, some of the closest people in my life are ADULT friends. ;) I love them...I think they know who they are ;) hahahaha.

well, signing off for now....
Luanna Joy

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I think owls are like sooo adorable!!! :) And, of course, I love vintage cameras. ;) So awesome! :D

Kristel said...

I wouldn't say I am obsessed with vintage, but I think they are neat too! Enjoyed seein' ya @ Bright Lights Tuesday! =)

Kristel said...

I wouldn't say I am obsessed with vintage, but I think they are neat too! Enjoyed seein' ya @ Bright Lights Tuesday! =)