Thursday, January 26, 2012

so behind...

I feel like I should have been posting so many more posts...I am so sorry. :( I want to be a more consistent blogger....hmmmm...
how is life going for you all? its keeping busy for me...with long days of high school and evenings filled with different things...
so excited for this weekend though!:) Travis is back in Kansas and we are having Christmas this weekend. :) also tomorrow night we are having some friends over for games, and I am super excited.
on another note, I have started back up with a workout routine...I will see how long it lasts. right now its 15 minutes Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I started it back up this week! I will probably increase the time some times but for right now I am sticking with 15 minutes...last time I worked out, well my pelvis got all out of alignment! so I took a break...mom and dad said I would probably be ok not to worry about working out until then maybe the summer bringing in some more activity, but I am going to use the George Foremen DVDs and do these little workouts for a while!:)
well, I hope you guys have a fantabulous evening, and I will be posting hopefully, every other day or so or maybe even everyday! :) or at least I will promise to try and post more!!! :D

Luanna Joy

P.S. simply been loving this song this week:

1 comment:

Kristel said...

Such a sad song- I hope you don't die young!!