Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my day...oh and p.s. its snowing :)

hey readers...so, as I sit here with a freshly brushed mouth, warm footie pjs, a clean body, clean braided hair...its crazy how my day went by so fast! I mean didn't I just wake up to my alarm with a very nauseated stomach not to long ago? (not to worry, it was only because I was EXTREMELY hungry) another school day down, another review day for exams, another day in life...all almost gone. its amazing and crazy at the same time! don't ever take for granted another week or day to live...each day, whether good or bad, treasure it and remember, it was another day Jesus allowed you to live.

on a side note-I am loving GOD GIRL by Hayley DiMarco. :] Its such a great read I totally encourage anyone to read it! also, with Christmas money I bought THE HELP and I am SO excited to dig my eyes into that book! I need to finish two books before that....oh dear. :O :) Here is the trailer for the movie that I CANNOT wait to see....
I hope you all are having a fantabulous week....
"When Christ becomes all you need, you will find happy all around you, because he never disappoints." ~God Girl, Hayley DiMarco
"You can't predict love, or plan for it. Love is the exception. Love is the one wild card."
~Taylor Swift♥

xoxo, Luanna Joy:)
oh and p.s. its snowing :D :D :D ♥

1 comment:

Brianna said...

With the quotes you have been posting on Windows Live, God Girl has got to be a good book....:) I hope you enjoy The Help! :)