Saturday, January 7, 2012

hey guyss!

Hey all!:) its been FOREVER. and that is now going to change. I am back into the "mood" of blogging! wow. I want to blog!:) first things first! ITS 2012! oh my goodness! I have so many goals/resolutions for this year...its kinda crazy! lol. one of them is to read 20 books or more. I am going to count the one I was reading last year and am still getting through...I don't read in it everyday but I am going to count that as one of my 20...I still have more the half of it to read. :) then I started another book tonight that I have been wanting to start and I am so excited to finish it. 
I borrowed it from my best friend Carly who is in the picture there with me beside this post:) anyway, I am super excited to read this book and apply it to my life.
"The truth is that if you are a God Girl it is because of who you worship, not who you are, or what you've done or failed to do." ~God Girl, Hayle Dillarco♥
 
 Isn't that a lovely quote?! :) I know. I love it. 
Another thing I am starting up this year, actually Esther and I started it last year but it is going to grow in this year and that is my inspiration book. its just a simple sketch book from hobby lobby and I decorated the front, and through the year I am going to be adding inspiring quotes, pictures, verses, whatever! I am so excited. :) I definitely encourage you to do that! Esther and I actually did a video of it on our channel www.youtube.com/mjwsjw :) its the DIY-Inspirational Book and Snowglobe video! and ps..I am so happy with my snowglobes:)

sorry its not the best quality! I took it with my phone and tweeted it!:) 
well, its 2:38 Am and I had better get some sleep. but I felt REALLY inspired all of the sudden to fix up my blog theme and write a blog post. :) I am back for a while now. 
hope you guys don't mind!;)
Love, 
Luanna
 
 

5 comments:

Debbie S said...

Let me know if the book is good?? I have been wanting to read that one!!

Brianna said...

So glad to see you back on here! :) I would love to read that book...it sounds like it would be really good. =)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Deborah-I will!:)
Brianna-I would loan it to you if you were around here!:) Carly said I could loan it to other people...
let me know if you get to read it!:)

Brianna said...

I wish! ;)
I will let you know if I do...:)

Debbie S said...

Thanks Luanna!