Sunday, April 17, 2011

Got to see the Collingsworths again! :D

I love this girl! :D She is so pretty! Liv and me!

Brooklyn, Me, Courtney, Olivia, and Esther :)

Aren't they just gorgous?!

Phillip and me :)

there is the nice one! LOL!
So, last night we went to Iola, KS to see these awesome people again! :D I always enjoy seeing them and last night was especially fun! Phil and Kim went to collage with my dad so we have known them for a long time! I get to see them again not this week but next at IHC!

Love,
Miss Photography

5 comments:

Brianna said...

SO COOL!!! I would LOVE to meet them...they are one of my fav Southern Gospel groups!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Aw well maybe someday you can! They are very sweet people! :)

Brianna said...

They seem very sweet and fun to be around. :)

I just noticed Esther's purse in one of the pics...it is adorable! :D

Luanna Joy Wright said...

They are!!! :)
And, yep! It is adorable! :D

Kristel said...

Awesome that u got to see the Collingsworths!!!