Tuesday, April 12, 2011

School.............

Do you ever feel as though school just couldn't get more frustrating and boring....and think about the years ahead of you still full of school and your just not sure your going to make it? I want to succeed at school, do my best, and become a well educated person...but it sure takes work.

Along with school, I am very excited for all that is coming up next week! On Good Friday we have out of town company coming in and then that next Monday I leave for IHC! I am so excited...trust me. I will probably be blogging everyday while I am out there. Or at least I am going to try! :)

For now, I am going to get back to cutting some stuff for a history civics project and the get some sleep...is it already 10:09?! Yes, Luanna, it is...and you need sleep!

Later!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Cool that you're coming to IHC! Maybe we'll see you there! :-)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

That would be fun! :) I would love to see your kiddos....they are growing up so fast! And of course to see you! ;)

Kristel said...

I feel the same way about school, but I really value my education. Have fun on the history project!