Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Space

My sisters are waiting on me to finish some school related stuff up and yet I would like to write this note here on facebook.
Today I found out that Obama is going to stop funding the space program. And this means that there are only going to be two more flights up to space. This makes me really sad...not only does it mean the excitement of seeing the shuttles go up and watching all the excitement via NASA TV will be gone but it means that astronauts will not be able to go up and continue to do research in space. Right now...Obama is on the high list of ememies =) I don't think its fair to stop funding something so amazing and wonderful! God's creation is SO AMAZING! I was hoping one day I would be able to go to space....please comment and let me know your thoughts toward this...and lets pray that Obama doesn't destroy all of wonderful things we have in this country! Thanks....lil ole Miss NASA!

And she lands...nice and beautiful...for the last time!

2 comments:

Kristel said...

Yeah, I agree totally w/ you! Obama shouldn't stop funding something that is helping us understand space and.. yeah, I wish that he could understand that God's creation is really wonderful!!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

I know! Thanks for agreeing!!! Hopefully the next president we have will start the funding back up!