Monday, June 6, 2011

books :]

this summer I am going to try to read 12 1/2 books...the reason for the half is because I am trying to finish up one! :) will show you which one later on in this post! anyway! I want to try to read a lot this summer and keep track of how many books I read all year! here are the books I will be reading this summer, hopefully :)


this is book 2 in the London Confidential series :)



this is the 1/2 book! :) want to finish this one up!

My Aunt Vicki and I are going to try to read this whole set this summer!
number 1 in the series!


What is really neat is that Sandra Byrd sent me those two books and another one free and signed. :) the reason being is her book Red Velvet is about cancer and the girls mom having breast cancer. I told her I really liked it and told her about dad. she sent me the two London Confidentials because I told her I really wanted to read those (they are her newest ones out!)...anyway! it was so awesome and I was sooo happy!

What are some books you want to read this summer?

3 comments:

Brianna said...

You got a free book?! That is so cool! I sure would be happy! Lol!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

3!! :D isn't that awesome??

Jessica G said...

I love books, I love books, lovebookslovebookslovebooks, LOVE BOOKS! =D Get the picture? ;)