Tuesday, June 7, 2011

green thumb? well...sorta :P

as you know I planted several things and they were doing pretty good! well, then we got lots of rain and then it has been getting REALLY REALLY hot during the day! so...the plants, well, they are just doing! i haven't watered them every single day...but am going to try to water them frequently throughout the day when they need them and then see about someone to water them while we are gone. two of my plants are done with...haha. they got totally drowned during all the storms and I just haven't dealt with trying to get them to live again. so the soil is just sitting out there right now! hehe.
but I am sad because one of the plants that drowned was going to be sooo pretty!

anyway, it takes work, time, and effort to take care of a garden. and it takes eyes to watch when they need a drink. which speaking of that....okay, they are still ok! :] I watered them quite a bit this morning while they were still in shade. so they are still wet. I will probably water them one more time really good today.

here is a look at what they look like! :) lol.
my tomato and watermelon, daisies, sunflowers, and the other name I don't remember! :)

there done for....

also, here is the newest addition to our backyard!

J and K enjoying a nice picnic in there little area! :)

No comments: