Friday, June 24, 2011

quotes and scripture :]

here are some encouraging quotes and scriptures I would like to share with you all! :]


I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy yur needs a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
-Isaiah 58:11

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. -Psalm 91:2

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me ill never walk in darkness, but will have the light of light." -John 8:12

Habakkuk 1:5 "Look around you and be amazed. For I am doing something in your own day, something you would not believe, even if someone told you about it."

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jerimiah 29:11

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."-Helen Keller


3 comments:

Brianna said...

Thank God that he is in control! =) Love ya, Lu! And I will continue to pray for you! <3

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Amen, sista! ;] and thank you muchly!!

Kristel said...

Thanks for sharing those encouraging verses! They were awesome!!