Sunday, October 9, 2011

sorry i have been mia...




this is the one I won :)



sorry I haven't blogged in several days...been pretty busy! =)
I went to my cousin Kayla Miley's birthday party and we had a photo contest and scavenger hunt. we had five different categories in the photo contest and we had to take pictures of those things...my cousin Kristel and I went to the cemetary and these are some I got. :) not all of these did I enter in the contest though. the categories where flower, person, animal, tree, and leaf. but we got several different pictures and then chose one for each and entered! then Kayla's friends she invited which where 5 girls each one in a category. me the leaf category:) 

anyway, here are some of those pics I took last night! I hope you enjoy them!

xoxo,
Luanna 

1 comment:

Brianna said...

You do SO GOOD!!! I love them!!! =)