Monday, July 9, 2012

counting my blessings

hey beautiful readers!! life is bouncing for me right now! keeping busy with company and fun family times...and missing some people too.

I am so blessed to have such an AWESOME family. let me tell ya, I don't think ANYONE has such great family....nope. no one. well, maybe you? uhhh....----no. just me! I am so blessed. so blessed. I cannot even describe how blessed and happy I am! and I give all the praise to God for blessing me with them. and blessing me with a life I wouldn't trade for the world.
  • HE is in my life!
  • I have the best immediate family.
  • I have the best extended family.
  • I have been blessed with a beautiful home.
  • There is air conditioning-about-everywhere I go.
  • I have been raised in a Christian environment and around some of the strongest Christians.
  • God continues to bring blessings into our life everyday even when we aren't looking.
  • I have one more day to spend with some of the best family members ever and I can't wait.
I am SO beyond blessed.

1 comment:

Kristel said...

I love the song that the Collingsworth's sing that says "Count your blessings, again and again!" Such a great reminder of all God's given us!
P.S. It was really cool that you got to see them again! =D