Wednesday, July 4, 2012

oh dear...this is so embarrassing...but, as you have probably figured out...I haven't blogged for a LONG time...too long. and I really want that to change. like a lot. for now, I will just write about how wonderful it is to live in such an amazing country...
oh, it has its faults and flaws...but nothing is perfect except God who gave this country to us. so we must spend hours praying and striving to help our country...even though its seems impossible at times. He will provide our needs and He will protect and help us.. even in the hardest of times. this is my prayer for today:

Thank you, Jesus, for allowing me and my family to live in a country like America. Yes, it has its faults and flaws, but nothing is perfect. Only You. We have freedom to worship You, dear God, and that is the most important thing. ♥

here is a picture from today...we have taken tons! if you have an instagram check my sister and I out.. luannajoy14 and naturalblonde12 :)
Happy Fourth of July! have a beautiful evening celebrating with your family and enjoy fireworks splashing colors in that beautiful black sky tonight:)

No comments: