Wednesday, July 11, 2012

happy wednesday :)

hey lovelies! :) How is your day going? mine is going pretty fantabulous... had my 2nd violin lesson today (with a teacher not in a video) and it went really well! its amazing how fast a 30 minute lesson goes by! im excited about playing even better than I do now, and working on my confidence to not be ashamed and play for others. :)

currently I am spending these minutes with my favorite little brother...he is sitting next to me on our futon and we are cuddled up with blankets! we read some books but now he is watching Garfield and I am hanging on the computer! its pretty fun!!

I saw this picture today on tumblr...and loved it! (www.back2december14.tumblr.com)

I love that quote :) such an awesome reminder....live life to it's fullest! love God...spend time with family...and do all these things. Of course, be sorry for things you do that aren't right, but don't be sorry about life...just live it to its fullest! :)

hope you are having a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Darrin said...

Hey, fantabulous times being had here too! Loved being with you guys for the long weekend! Thanks so much for helping to making our stay comfortable!

Darrin

aka: (the favorite)

Kristel said...

That day happened to be my birthday! =D