Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life...these days!

I know it has been a loonngg time since I have done a blog post. =) We have moved and are settled into our temporary home and are enjoying living there. My parents have signed a contract on our house and so now I guess we have to start looking at some houses and thinking about that. I am not really looking forward to moving again..but thankfully we are going to be able to stay at our temp house as long as we need! =) So, maybe a month or more we will be in that same house. I know that this time I won't be able to post pictures because I am on my aunt's computer....but if you are a friend of my mom's on facebook you can see pics of our house. If not, let me know and I can post them on here!

We are also back into doing school..as much as I don't want to do school, I know I need to get a going and get done and look forward to an amazing summer! It is definitely going to be different!

Well, I will talk to you later! Have a wonderful week....

Luanna

No comments: