Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer time and all of the activities that come with it....

Mom ordered a new camera on Saturday and soo..I got her old one!! Yeah!! These are some fun pictures and pictures that are my professional pics! Hopefully you will enjoy getting to see them and if you have any questions please comment...The Lefevers stopped by last night and spent the night and will be back next week...Karson and I are now walking buddies because we are going to be taking walks about everyday! We got a brand new pool...some are random like my feet! Just like messing around. Dad got a new Droid (sp) phone free from Ken Lefever..so I got his blackberry!! And the dog and me is Max my uncle and aunt's dog!!! And the picture of the room, well I owe it to a friend for the idea but it is my little place now where I can go and read or paint and listen to music and chill by myself! It is called "Luanna's Spot". Neat, huh??
Enjoy the pics!
Luanna






















3 comments:

Brenda said...

I liked all your pictures, Luanna! That pool looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Loved all the pics Luanna! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night for your big bash! =) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Whoops!! Thats from Elizabeth... not Sheldon! LOL!