Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School!

Guess what, folks?? I am done with school for the year! Well, I still have to finish my book report book, research paper, and continue to do some art and music. Then I am going to read some more in my science book and do some review type things in math. And then every week read a science article and current events type thing once a week and orally tell mom about it. Then that stuff will end this month I am sure...so I will just maybe do some music and art type stuff through the summer. So no more sit down and watch school videos anymore!!!!

Esther and I are sooo excited about Thursday because if plans go, we will be at my Grandma and Grandpa Englunds' and we are going to go over to their church and they have some rooms downstairs with chalkboards and we are going to "teach" some of the things we are going to do like math and science for me! EEEKKK!! I want to be a teacher when I get older, of course!

Well, little update...I am tired and please keep our family in your prayers the next 3 weeks...lots of chemo treatments ahead!

God is IN CONTROL!!!

Luanna

No comments: