Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friends




Friends are definitely something to treasure...and even though they may live states away...you can still love and treasure those friends! I'm also thankful for my friends who live around here...David, Angela, Carly, Leah, etc!! :) I love my friends...But I also miss my great friend Brianna and my friend Leanna who live states away! I want to see them! Hug them...talk...




Drop everything now


Meet me in the pouring rain


Kiss me on the sidewalk


Take away the pain


Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile


Get me with those green eyes, baby


As the lights go down


Something that'll haunt me with you're not around


Cause I see, sparks flye whenever you smile




Sparks Fly-Taylor Swift

4 comments:

Esther J. said...

Meet me in the puring rain! Love that song!!! :)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Me too girl! :) fav...

Kristel said...

Friends are really important. I defineitely agree!! Never heard "Meet me in the pouring rain" before... =) KK

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Haha, that is one of Taylor Swift songs :-) Sparks Fly!