Monday, February 7, 2011

New theme!









































































































































Hey everyone! How do you like the new theme! I like it! :) Its romantic and cute for this Valentine's!
I am including some recent pictures! Some of some things I did with zebra duct tape, some of Esther and I :), and some of my new room!
Let me know what you think of my room! There are pics of my side, mostly, and my closet, and some of my polk-a-dots I have put up! :) Also, there is a picture of our night with Jac and Kenz and then also, a picture of me the day we moved! Simply...fearless! :)
And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless
Fearless-Taylor Swift

6 comments:

Esther J. said...

Cool pictures! how do you change your font? maybe I can figure it out, idk!

:)Kenzie(: said...

LOVE IT!! Your room is awsome and I'm loving the sebra print things and the poka dots LOL!! Your room is awsome!! So did Jackie sleep in the bathroom?? Just kidding LOL!!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Haha, yeah she totally did! JK! :) Thanks, its with zebra print duct tape and its awesome!! :) Hey, we will call you sometime this week about maybe a sleepover Saturday night?! :)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Haha, yeah she totally did! JK! :) Thanks, its with zebra print duct tape and its awesome!! :) Hey, we will call you sometime this week about maybe a sleepover Saturday night?! :)

Kristel said...

LOVE UR ROOM!!! KK

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thank you, Kristel! Me too! :-)