Thursday, February 24, 2011






Hello, readers! =) How are you all doing? I am good!
Here are a few pictures from my good friend's birthday party! She turned 13! I know you won't read this Angela Rose, but love ya! Thanks for being a friend...even though we are soo different! Country and City Girls a movie! =) Haha!!!
I am including some I took with my besties Leah and Carly! Angela is one of my besties too! =) Neko, the husky, was a surprise for Angela! He arrived that night!!
So don't say yes run away now I'll meet you when your out of the church at the backyard...don't wait just say a single vow I'll meet you when out and you said Speak Now! =)

2 comments:

Kristel said...

So was this a sleepover or a party? Either way it looks like it was lots of fun!!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Both! =) It was lots of fun!!! We are crazy together...