Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey everyone! :-)


I am sitting here in my Dad's lazyboy on a Sunday evening...its dreary and cold outside...we are all chilling...friends have been over..its been a good day! :)

David and Angela came up for a while and we had so much fun playing hide and seek tag! That is a game that never gets old...well..unless you play it for a loooooog time! Haha. then it might. But we can play it together and play for a while! ;) We are friends forever for sure!


Well, I know I should post more blogs but...sometimes I don't know what to write...or just don't get around to doing it! Why don't you comment and let me know some things you'd like me to talk about...discuss...or whatever! :D Let me know!!!!


I need you by myside don't know how I'll survive a year without you is like a year without rain!!!! -A Year Without Rain, Selena Gomez
P.S. (picture of dave ange and I when we were kiddos!)


No comments: