Thursday, July 21, 2011

busy? oh ya! :]

hey beautifuls! :) I am super, super busy the next two-three weeks! so, not so much blogging for a while =P sad I know. I will try to blog this weekend when I get a chance.
so, next week I am headed to McPherson, KS for the family camp down there...but I am going with my 2nd family the Winklers :) that will be lots of funn! I hope everything will go smoothly. pray for me if you think of it! that is one of the decisions I made....

2nd week is trip to Branson! me with my sistas are going there with my Grandma and Grandpa Englund and then Eric and Ashlee are joining us in the middle of the week.

3rd week-we come home and get back into routine and its fair week here in town and I am entering photography :)

4th week-whew just home and about with all that will happen.
August 29th-school starts! whohoo!! :)


so that is what is going to be going on with me...lots I know. I am packing the last few weeks of my summer full!! =)

picture for the day?

Taylor and Grant went to a museum today :)


Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."-Eleanor Roosevelt

xoxo, Luanna Joy

2 comments:

Alan and Brenda said...

You make me tired, just reading your blog! :) I'm glad you are getting to go to the camp next week and I hope it will be a HUGE blessing for you and a camp you will never forget how God encouraged and strengthened you!

Brianna said...

WOW! You are going to be sooo busy!Have fun! =)