Tuesday, July 19, 2011

hey =)


hello readers! sorry I have been gone for a while...I have checked my blog, just not posted. bad me. sorry. I will try to do better. what shall I blog about? well, today I decided to do something super fun. I had read about the idea in my devotional blog or something similar...so today I thought of it and was so excited to do it! :]

so I took a big sized scrapbook page, some of my fav pictures of mine and other pictures, small pieces of scrapbook paper (and of course scissors, tape, and a pen :-)) and wrote down some special quotes and scripture to me! and put the pics on there. I know its not the greatest photo, but is what I could do quickly ;) I am going to hang it somewhere in my room and I hope it cheers me up and makes me smile when I see it!

let me know if you try this idea and let me know if you like it!

"Look around you and be amazed. For I am doing something in your own day, something you would not believe even if I told you about it." Habakkuk 1:5
"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart." -Anonymous

I am loving SO MANY quotes and scriptures right now. I'd love to share them all but I don't want to type all night and it might be fun to just post some each blog post! :-)

leave some of your favs in the comments!

xoxoxo, Luanna Joy

1 comment:

Brianna said...

That is an awesome idea! I might just have to try that sometime. =)