Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the wiz :-)


hey lovelies! today me and my mamma and siblings went to the Coterie Theater here in Kansas City and saw the musical, "The Wiz." It was really funny and good and we really enjoyed it! no one was allowed to take pictures but I found these on the internet :-) and here is a video to watch about it...just thought I would share! we really enjoyed ourselves!!!

also, if you read this post, I could really use some prayer on a couple of big decisions I am to make by tomorrow. and one maybe tonight. I want to do both but also there are some cons to both in a way...especially the one next week. and ugh and ugh! I just don't know what to do. this is when I wish God wrote answers on a piece of paper in front of you. unfortunately, He doesn't.


Psalm 56:11 "In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid."
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.
"Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing WHO holds the future."
 xoxo, Luanna

2 comments:

Alan and Brenda said...

Will be praying God will make things clear to you. Also praying for your Dad.

Brianna said...

Praying...Love you, girl!!!