Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the 2nd week of August :)

today we headed over to the fairgrounds to drop off a couple of pictures that I took :) I entered them in the photography and now they will be judged eventually! there were a lot of pictures....so...if I don't get anything this year, I will just have to try again next year! its fun to enter anyway. :) this is one of the pictures I entered-



the other one that I entered is the same picture only just cropped and brightened. this one up here went under digital manipulation and the other one went under just color. :) the digital manipulation one is an 8x10 and the other one a 5x7! mom and I went and picked out mats to go around them! when I get them back on Sunday, I will try to take some pictures...and I can post them!

how is your week going so far? mine is going exceptionally well! yesterday not much happened...mom and I went and picked up my pictures from Walmart and went to Hobby Lobby to get the mats...while I was there I found something I just couldn't pass up! I could have gotten lots of other cute hair accessories buuuut, I am not rich! lol.






isn't that just darling? I am so excited to have it! :) it was only $4.99! I was going to get one of a website....buuut this way I think it was cheaper AND I didn't have to pay shipping!

today we of course dropped my pictures off this morning and then in a while we are headed off to an appointment for Julie and then school supply shopping! yay! that is one of my favorite yearly things! and I am also so excited to start school back up.. weird huh? I am going to be a freshmen! this evening Jac is coming over for a sleepover! that will be funn!

then tomorrow we are just here as far as I know....and then in the evening one of my favorite families is coming over! actually two are coming! Ken and Carol are coming back through and staying one night on there way back to Ohio and then the lovely Winkler family is coming up for ice cream and to get somethings from my grandma! :) we are gonna have fun!


Thursday evening we are heading to the fair in the evening after cooking lessons and dinner at my grandma's...Friday, well, um...I will tell you about it later because I don't know exactly who all will read my blog and that is all I am going to say :D ;)

well....I hope you all have enjoyed reading about my 2nd week of August and now for some quotes......


The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love until you give it away. -Author Unknown
disneywords: My dream wouldn't be complete without you in it. -Tiana (Princess and the Frog) #disneywords
 
Deuteronomy 6:5 :)
Luanna Joy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just ran into your blog and I'm glad I did! I looked at your about me section and that's terrible what your dad went through, are you still going through it? my family has been through some hard times too recently, our house got strike by lightening and caught fire. Although it was just the top part of my house (including my bedroom) the rest was just smoke and water damage. I'm just so happy no one was hurt, including my kitty Thomas who I had to leave to get away from the house, but my dad rescued him. Moments like these feel like they come right out of a book or movie don't they?

I think I have a picture up of my cat if you'd like to come see, you might have to go through some posts first :)
www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for you! =D
Oh, and the picture you entered is gorgeous! =D

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Hey, Elizabeth! How did you find my blog? thanks for reading about me! we are still going through I guess you could say because the cancer is in my dad's lungs. he is going through chemo treatments now...we are hoping and praying a miracle happens! because if the cancer doesn't go away...he will die. I am sorry about your house. hope everything is going well for you all now! I looked at your blog and its neat! thanks for sharing! :) maybe we can follow each other and learn more about each other! :D


Nan-thanks girlie! me too! we need to have a catch up call SOON! Love you!