Wednesday, August 31, 2011

gone to long....

heya! =) sorry I have been MIA recently. school has started back up, and I have kept busy...but I still find time for the computer, so I should have time to post. =)

here are some recent pictures of things we have been up to or just ones of me! =) enjoy...


we went to a rodeo =)

I love them!

we love our pop.

we ARE the crazy girls. our motto-to be crazy and laugh 24/7! =)

me =)

at the rodeo =)

I was EXHAUSTED after being up until like 4:15 AM the morning before at a sleepover =P

I love to go on walks by lakes and pick flowers...

see that band?

my new vintage shoes!

my flowers =)






I hope you all enjoyed those pictures! =) Yes, I WAS up until 4:15-4:20 AM Saturday morning! I was at a birthday party/sleepover for one of my best friends! it was a lot of funn!

speaking of that band, it says "Remember Reagan" and "2 Cor. 1:3-7" on it in rememberance of a little boy named Reagan that we knew who got ran over and died =( he wasn't really related but that family could basically be our family =) it was so sad =( I have been wearing it almost everyday since we got them! its blue and white!


 I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most Hight. -Psalm 9:1-2



 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ♥ God, help me to live this commandment...



have you all started school yet? we have! =) its okay....I mean....its school! =P lol. some things about it I like and others not so much.....oh well. it gives us something to do!

xoxo,
Luanna Joy








No comments: