Tuesday, August 23, 2011

sorry...

hey! sorry I didn't stay with out fit of the day posts :( but here is one of my favorite songs right now and I thought I would share a version of it with you today :)


hope you guys enjoy! :)

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."-Hebrews 10:36

that is a really good verse right thar! :)

 ‎"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight..."- Philippians 1:9


never get over Jesus! :) He will never forget you! <3

Luanna Joy

2 comments:

:)Kenzie(: said...

That was a really good song and good verses too :)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

;) I am OBSESSED with that song! not kidding! I listen to it like more then once a day now! love Anthem Lights! they are pretty cute too ;)