Friday, August 12, 2011

friday :]

hello readers! how has your week been? mine has been absolutely good! lol :] we went over to the fair last night annnnnd (insert drum roll here) I got third place on one of my photos at the fair! first time to enter with lots of competion there I think I did pretty good! :] we had a lot of fun walking around, riding the ferris wheel, and one of my favorite things every year, looking at the horses. man those things are beauties! :]


this picture I took on Jacqueline's phone...then I sent it to my phone and put it on facebook and edited it! lol






here is me today-




I hope you all have a lovely weekend..... :]


"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever."-Psalms 136:1

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."


Deuteronomy 6:9 <3

xoxo,
Luanna Joy

3 comments:

Brianna said...

So happy you got a ribbon even if it was third place.=) I love the fair picture, btw!!!
Nan

Luanna Joy Wright said...

thanks, Girl!

Kristel said...

Cool pics btw!! And I love ur hat in the last post! Great job on your third place.. TTYL!! E-mail me or check out my blog soon!! Happy Friday!