Sunday, August 7, 2011

so. tired.

howdy people! I am so tired right now. my head hurts....and my eyes. I just want to sleep....but I also want to read some....or watch something...but I might have to just go to bed eventually. it will be too miserable to force my eyes....I might be able to read some or something....but all I really feel like doing is curling up and sleeping at least till noon tomorrow.

my trip to Branson was very fun and camp was awesome! also, I got a letter from someone today that makes me smile and laugh :) so that was awesome :) this person is a close, best, and special friend!

very random and short post, but I am still alive and well (except for a bit of allergies that are going away I think) and still here!! I will try to post some pictures and post more this week! don't give up on me now!

Never pray for an easier life-pray to be a stronger person! Never pray for tasks equal to your power-pray for power equal to your tasks. Then doing your work will be no miracle-you will be the miracle. -Phillps Brooks

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? :) LOVE this quote! ;)

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. -Deuteronomy 6:5 I want this to be my life verse! ~♥

xoxoxo Luanna Joy

3 comments:

Brianna said...

So glad you had a good time. You deserved a good vacation. =) Can't wait to see pics!
Love ya,
Nan

Brianna said...

LOVE your blog background, by the way!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Aww Nan thanks! :) I will try to get some uploaded soon....I will probably put more up on fb so you will have to look at those too! ;)

and thanks! I like it too!