Saturday, November 19, 2011

thankful-day 17, 18, annnnnd 19.

so sorry. I have been busy....but I COULD have taken time to post. but I didn't. :( and I am sorry.

I am just going to do today actually and say I am thankful for adoption. It is an amazing experience....I got to be a witness and a part of an adoption today for my first first cousin ever! like, I didn't have any first cousins until today ;) it was so much fun and such a great experience...it is so touching, wonderful, and just awesome. I definitely want to adopt when I get older....and we might even eventually adopt. :) I don't know that for sure so don't start any rumors ;) I just know that we would love to eventually....

its awesome and so wonderful of people to reach out to children who need a safe, loving, and warm family! :) and I got to be a part today...and it is something I will never, never forget! ;)

check out this link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLgFV7CLDk&feature=channel_video_title

because....its my room tour! :)


<3staybeautiful<3
Luanna JOY

1 comment:

Brianna said...

That is awesome! We have a family in our church that adopted three little boys. We didn't get to witness the actual adoption, but we were there for the dedication. It was so sweet! :)