Tuesday, November 8, 2011

thankful-day 8

today I am thankful for my computer...or all of our 7 computers in our house for that matter! and the internet and all that fun, geeky, techy stuff! It can be bad but it can be used for good and fun as well! I have grown up in this environment and know that its not going to stop! its going to keep getting better! I also am sooo thankful for my cellphone! I have not had to pay one cent on it except on the three cases I bought for it! I am so thankful to my aunt and uncle and their willingness to do this for me! it has been a huge blessing! especially like when mom AND dad are gone and I need something etc. its great to have my own personal phone to text or call with. :)

technology is GREAT!

<3staybeautiful<3
Luanna Joy

ps. you may be wondering...hello why isn't she thankful for her friends? or maybe your not too...haha. but that is coming later. :) don'tttt worry!

No comments: