Wednesday, November 16, 2011

thankful-day15 and 16

sorry I missed a day:(
but I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His dying on the cross for our sins!!! That is the best gift one could ever give! (that kinda ties into Christmas as well:)
I am also thankful for books. the bring you into a whole new world or fill your brain with extra knowledge and bring tears to your eyes, laughter, and just a lot of fun! I want to be an avid book reader but sometimes that just doesn't happen. :p I am keeping track of every book I read and then at the end of the year, I will have to post every book I read and what I thought of it...or maybe a video would be easier :) I am working on, in school, a essay on influentiral literature. I will have to post it...maybe through video as well. (its long lol)


also,
Check out Esther and I's cover of Blessings-Laura Story. tell me whatcha think:)
<3staybeautiful<3
Luanna Joy

3 comments:

Heather said...

I've never heard that song before. It was beautiful! You girls are very talented! :)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Aww thank you so much Heather! :) It is a gorgeous songgg! <3 ittt!

Brianna said...

Beautiful! =)