Saturday, November 12, 2011

thankful-day12

today I am very thankful to my online teachers:) they have taught me things for school and for life.
I am very, very thankful for Mrs. Schmuck. :) she is my favorite teacher....
last year we received a Christmas card from ABA and it had a picture of all the teachers. and Mrs. Schmuck was there! and last year's English class had been recorded the 09-10 year and so I knew it was recent and I didn't think that she would just leave like that! so I emailed the school and they said she was very sick and to pray...so I sent a get well email and then just today I received an email from her husband, Ron.
He said that she is now resting in the arms of Jesus...her bone marrow cancer came back in an acute form of leukemia and she passed away. I was so sad...I was just devastated to find that out....

Please play for the Schmuck family right now....and be thankful for you teachers!!!

Love you teachers!

<3staybeautiful<3
Luanna Joy

No comments: